If you like pickles you’ve got to try this super easy but delicious recipe for Ranch Pickles. This idea gained a lot of popularity after going super viral on TikTok and it was for good reason. They’re so tasty!
Take these to your next summer BBQ to go along with all of the burgers, brats and side salads. People will be asking what kind of pickles these are over and over! They’ll be surprised to know they aren’t for sale and that you made them yourself with just two ingredients!
I love ranch dressing and any excuse to add ranch to something. I also love pickles so the combination just makes sense.
These are great to add to dinner or to just grab as a quick snack, which is what I usually do.
How To Make The Viral Ranch Pickles
The great part about this is that they take only 2 ingredients and take really no effort at all.
Here is what you’ll need:
- Dill Pickle Spears – pick your favorite pickle brand, any will do. I like Mt. Olive so that’s what we used.
- A packet of Ranch seasoning mix – you can use Hidden Valley or generic.
Here’s what to do:
- Open the jar of pickles and without removing any of the liquid, pour in the whole packet of seasoning.
- Let it settle so the lid will fit back on, seal it shut and give it a really good shake.
- Allow them to soak for a day before enjoying.
Shake the jar each time you want a pickle because a lot of the ranch seasoning settles on the bottom.
Here is the printable recipe:
- 1 jar Dill Pickle Spears
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Gradually pour seasoning over a new jar of pickles.
- Once all the seasoning soaks down and you can close the jar, close it and shake well.
- Let pickles sit in the fridge overnight.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.