Funfetti Poke Cake is so easy and absolutely yummy!
I am obsessed with poke cakes! And my new favorite is this Confetti Poke Cake. Funfetti cake, plus sprinkles, pudding and icing… what could be better?
Poke cakes are delicious because they add moisture and make a plain cake extra gooey and tasty. They’re hugely popular and I totally get it.
Funfetti Poke Cake
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 box of white chocolate instant pudding mix
- White icing
- Bake the cake as instructed on the box in a 9×13 dish.
- Once it is cooked, remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- While it’s still cooling and slightly warm, poke holes throughout with a wooden or plastic spoon end.
- Make pudding as directed.
- Immediately after mixing the pudding, pour it onto the cake (don’t let it get as quite as thick as pudding usually is).
- Spread the pudding around so it fills in the holes.
- Place the cake in the fridge until the pudding gets firm.
- Ice the cake and add sprinkles.
This recipe is really easy to make and it tastes SO good! Find more yummy recipes over on my Pinterest board, food i want to eat!
More Delicious Food To Try:
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.