Thank heavens for ground beef recipes because you can always count on them to stretch your budget and fill hungry tummies.
We’re always on the hunt for new easy recipes to try. In fact, the easier the better. When things get tight, we go back to the basics, like recipes with bread, milk, sugar, and eggs. Our list of recipes with just 3 ingredients is also a source of easy peasy foods we turn to.
Ground Beef Recipes
1. Beef noodle casserole via Dinner At the Zoo.
Super simple with basic ingredients like noodles and cheese.
2. Ground beef fried rice via The Salty Marshmallow.
Grab the soy sauce, some peas, corn, and rice to make this dish.
We make this one a lot because it’s so easy and needs so few ingredients.
4. Sticky sweet ground beef and broccoli via Kinda Healthy Recipes.
The ingredient list is short, which is always good.
5. Ground beef carbonara via Tornadough Alli.
It’s a dish normally made with ham, but this is a delicious twist.
6. Biscuit topped Italian casserole via Seeded at the Table.
The addition of canned refrigerator biscuits make for a filling supper that’s inexpensive. It looks so good, we’re ready to whip it up asap.
7. Korean beef bowls via Fox and Briar.
Another great recipe if you have some hamburger meat and rice. It’s the delicious taste of the flavors of Korean beef bulgogi.
8. Slow cooker enchiladas via Taste of Home.
There are a number of ingredients, but they are things we all probably have at home right now.
9. Texmex beef skillet via I Heart Recipes.
This dish goes from kitchen to table in 30 minutes or less.
10. Quick and easy hamburger hash via Just a Pinch Recipes.
What could be easier than good old potatoes and hamburger meat with some cheese?
Sher Bailey is a writer in the Midwest who believes the power of humor, Mod Podge, and grandkids can fix most problems in life. You can find her at SherBailey.com.