I have been blown away by the amount of egg hacks I’ve come across lately. There are so many useful ideas to help you cook, peel, separate, scramble… you name it. I collected my favorite to share with everyone. I also found a bunch of crazy ways to use an egg besides being a food source.
(affiliate links included throughout – see my disclosure for more information – thanks for your support)
2. Peeling hard boiled eggs is a pain. Try to peel them with a spoon and the shell comes right off! From Made From Pinterest.
3. How do you know if your eggs are good? Always know if you should eat or toss. From Rootsimple.
4. How many times have you cracked an egg and part of the shell fell in? I do it almost every time. I was so happy to learn how to remove egg shells easily without fishing around for it. From Life Hacker.
5. If you want a quick hard boiled egg you can boil your eggs in the microwave with a Boiley.
6. You can also make scrambled eggs in the microwave by using this egg scrambler. No dirty pan!
7. Quickly and easily crack an egg open with just one hand. Love this trick! From Eat The Love.
8. Get no hassle peeling by adding this food to your water while boiling your eggs. I had no idea it was that easy. From Eating From The Ground Up.
9. Make an egg in the shape of a heart. Perfect for a Valentine’s Day breakfast. From Anna The Red.
10. The easiest way to make an omelet? In the waffle iron. From Little Things.
Odd Uses for Eggs
Did you know you can use an egg as first aid for a burn? Here’s how. The Creek Line House.
If you have frizzy hair try this hair mask that moisturizes and helps to grown and thicken. From Stiletto Jungle.
Use an egg yolk as a face mask that hydrates and softens your skin. From BeautyAndTips.com
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.