Chicken Parmesan Sandwich in the Crock Pot is super easy and tastes really great. All you need is your Slow Cooker and just four ingredients.
I am all in on recipes I can feed everyone in the family without a lot of effort. Busy week nights with after school activities and sports practices can make dinner challenging. This is quickly becoming a household favorite.
How To Make Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Breasts
- Marinara Sauce
- Provolone Cheese
All you have to do, is place your chicken in your Crock Pot and cover it with your favorite marinara sauce. Cook in for about 3 hours on high.
Tip: Get the Slow Cooker liners! This makes clean up so easy. After dinner just pull the bag out and toss it in the trash. Voila – the mess is clean!
When the chicken is all cooked through, shred it with a fork and place it onto your bun. My favorite for these are certainly Ciabatta rolls, but you can use whatever you’ve got in the pantry. Then, add cheese.
What Cheese for Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
For our sandwiches, we use provolone cheese. It’s our favorite. However, a couple other good choices are shredded mozzarella, shredded parmesan, or Swiss cheese. You can use whichever you’d like.
Looking for more easy dinner ideas? Check these out:
- Foil Packet Dinners
- 3 Ingredient Cheesy Ravioli
- 55+ Instant Pot Recipes
- Huge Delicious Food Pinterest Board
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- 2 lbs Chicken Breasts
- 24 oz jar Marinara Sauce
- Provolone Cheese
- Place chicken breast in crockpot. Cover and cook on high for 3hrs.
- Remove lid and shred the chicken using a fork.
- Pour in marinara sauce. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce has heated.
- Take the rolls and scoop the shredded chicken onto each roll.
- Place a slice of provolone cheese on top of each sandwich.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.