Happy Halloween! These Halloween Pina Coladas (aka Boo-Ladas) are an easy Halloween drink in a fun DIY ghost cup. This drink takes just three ingredients and a quick shake in your cocktail shaker. Easy peasy.
If you are a fan of pina coladas then you’ll love this. You can make it any time of the year not just at Halloween. What makes this festive, of course, is the ghost cups. They’re super easy and can be used with any drink. Let me know you.
How To Make Ghost Cups
This is so simple: just grab some clear plastic cups and a Sharpie. Draw two misshapen ovals for eyes, then one for the mouth. Don’t try to make them perfect, it’s not supposed to look perfect at all!
These would be fun take to a class party for the kiddos. Older kids can help out making these for the class. (The ones you can trust with a permanent marker!)
Want a more permanent cup for Halloween? These are super cute!!
Ingredients You Need
- Coconut Rum – we chose Parrot Bay.
- Coconut Creme – I like the Azul brand but any coconut milk will work here.
- Pineapple Juice – any brand will do!
- Black and White paper straws – optional
How To Make Halloween Pina Coladas
- Add the coconut milk into your ghost glass.
- In the cocktail shaker, add the ice, pineapple juice and coconut rum and shake.
- Pour the juice mix over the coconut rum and enjoy!
Don’t have a cocktail shaker? You may have a shaker bottle (ya’ know, the kid you used for protein shakes, etc.) and that will work as well.
I plan on making these again for scary movie night and our neighborhood trick or treating block party. Yum!
Want to make a pitcher of Pina Coladas instead?
Bump up the ingredients from 2oz of each to 2.5 cups of each. Add all of the ingredients into a pitcher with ice and stir. Voila!
Here are more fun Halloween recipes to try:
- Black Sharpie
- Plastic Cups
- Black Paper Straws
- 2 oz Coconut Rum
- 2 oz Coconut Crème
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Place a few ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour in the coconut rum.
- Add the coconut creme & pineapple juice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Draw a ghost face onto each of the plastic cups using the sharpie.
- Pour the boo coladas into the cups.
- Add a paper straw and enjoy.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.