This Easy Halloween Cocktail is a quick and easy festive drink for the holiday. Two ingredients, a little bit of sprinkles and you’re done!
The flavor of this drink is tropical and sweet. If you like a tangy punch, this drink is one you’ll love.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Coconut Rum – This gives us a yummy tropical flavor.
- Orange Ocean Hawaiian Punch – The perfect shade of orange for Halloween and the best flavor to match with coconut rum.
- Corn Syrup – to stick the sprinkles onto the rim of the glass
- Sprinkles – for garnish
How To Make This Halloween Cocktail
I like making cocktails by the glass and not as a punch. You can make sure each glass is perfect this way and if you’re adding ice, it never gets watered down.
This drink takes just about 30 seconds to make since you only need two ingredients. If you want to make it really fun and festive, I definitely suggest adding the sprinkles and a Halloween paper straw.
To make this Halloween cocktail, first start with rimming the glass with the sprinkles.
Then, add some ice, a shot of rum and pour Hawaiian punch to fill the glass.
That’s it! You don’t even need to measure anything out perfectly. Just fill the shot glass and the cocktail glass.
This would be fun to make for a Halloween party, a pumpkin carving party, scary movie night or to sip on while you pass out candy!
Easy Halloween Cocktail
- Orange Ocean Hawaiian Punch
- Coconut Rum
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Corn Syrup
- Spread corn syrup around the rim of a hurricane glass.
- Using the corn syrup as a glue, roll the sprinkles onto the glass.
- Fill the hurricane glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 1 shot of coconut rum into the hurricane glass.
- Top with orange Hawaiian Punch.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.