Who here loves doing laundry? I’m going to guess that no one here enjoys that particular chore. It’s my least favorite of all – even worse than toilets in my opinion. Lucky for us there are some really fantastic laundry time-savers out there. I love these short cuts and know you will love them, too!
5 Brilliant Laundry Time-Savers
1. ARM & HAMMER™ plus OxiClean™ Power PAKS Laundry Detergent. This is my favorite! No measuring, no messes, just grab one and toss it in the washer.
This little bag that holds enough detergent for 32 loads of laundry takes up way less space than bulky bottles and actually costs 50% less per load than other brands. Since these have OxiClean™ Stain Fighters and ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda they are fighting stains for you without the extra step of having to treat individual stains. I seriously love this stuff so much.
2. Use a salad spinner. If you have delicates, like bras and underwear, that you need to be dried quickly but can’t put in the dryer, just use a salad spinner. Yes, just put them inside and use it to pull the water out. So smart!
3. Don’t fold. Roll. Instead of tediously folding your laundry, just roll it! Not only is it easier but it makes your drawers look so much more organized and it’s easier to find what you’re looking for.
4. Pre-sort. Invest in a set of laundry baskets that allows you to presort them into color piles. It will save you so much time to just dump one basket into the washer rather than pick through and pull out individual items. Here is a really awesome DIY to make your own!
5. Smaller piles. If you have a large family, don’t only sort them by color but also sort them into smaller piles of pants/shorts and shirts/tops. This makes it easier to fold at the end or hang up. Love it!
Do you have any laundry time-savers to share? We would love to hear them!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.