Mother Daughter trips are some of the best trips you’ll ever take. They are full of memory-making, bonding, loving moments that you’ll always remember.
My mom and I took a trip to NY together once. The only problem is that it was for work and we got almost zero time to explore, which I regret. I did however, get to cross off an item from my bucket list: eating a hot dog from a NY city vender! Haha!
If you are looking for a fun trip idea (or two!) check these out. They are all in the United States so no passport required.
15 Bucket-List Mother-Daughter Trips You’ll Always Remember
1. Shop on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, CA
2. See a Broadway Show together in New York City
3. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, San Fransisco
4. Visit Café Du Monde and everything New Orleans has to offer
5. Stay at the hotel from Dirty Dancing, the Mountain Lake Lodge in Pembroke, VA
6. Go Wine Tasting in Napa Valley
7. Relax and Unwind at the gorgeous Lake Austin
8. Take the ‘Gangsters and Ghost Tours’ in Chicago, IL
9. Ride The World’s tallest roller coaster, The Kingda Kaw at Six Flags, Jackson, New Jersey
10. Work on landscape photography in Horseshoe Bend, Arizona
11. Take the most beautiful hike at Glacier National Park, Montana
12. Play at Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY
13. Shop at The Mall of America
14. Visit the haunted hotel that inspired The Shining: ‘The Stanley Hotel’ in Estes Park, Colorado
15. Experience Disney World as a Grown-Up!!
Have you ever taken a trip with your mom or daughter? Tell me about it!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.