These Dollar Tree Fall decor DIY’s will get your house looking gorgeous for Autumn without spending a bunch of money on new decorations.
I love decorating my house for each season. It’s fun to get festive and I also enjoy switching up the decor so I’m not looking at the same thing every day. Taking some really inexpensive items from dollar stores and turning them into something beautiful for your home is really fulfilling! Check out some of my favorites.
20 Dollar Tree Fall Decor DIY Ideas
1. DIY Dollar Store Copper Planters from uptodateinteriors.com
2. Simple Fall Pinecone Bowl Decor from aprettyfix.com
3. 5 Minute Dollar Store DIY Fall Wreath from thehappyhousie.porch.com
4. A Thermos Jug Fall Vignette from houseofhawthornes.com
5. DIY Autumn Leaf Fairy Lights from wallflowerkitchen.com
7. DIY Dollar Store Fall Raffia Vase from cincyshopper.com
8. Dollar Store Fall Wreath With Lights from dearcreatives.com
9. Colorful Fall Mantel With Painted Foam Pumpkins from tatertotsandjello.com
10. Dollar Store Pumpkins from madincrafts.com
11. Fabric Scrap Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft from itallstartedwithpaint.com
12. DIY Dollar Store Moss & Floral Fall Wreath from uptodateinteriors.com
13. DIY Fall Centerpiece In A Dough Bowl from thehappyhousie.porch.com
14. 5 Rustic Decor Dollar Store DIYs from thediymommy.com
15. Autumn DIY Falling Leaves Frame from modpodgerocksblog.com
16. Beautiful DIY Fall Wreath from apieceofrainbow.com
17. 10 Minute Fall Photo Frame from inmyownstyle.com
18. Dollar Store Succulent Pumpkins from madincrafts.com
19. Fall Mantel Decor With Painted Faux Pumpkinsfrom loveandrenovations.com
20. DIY Decorative Thumbtack Pumpkins from momadvice.com
Enjoy the fall weather, crisp tree leaves and all things pumpkin spice!
Pin It for Later
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.