Pineapple Jalapeno Margaritas are the best blend of sweet and spicy. If you love margaritas and are looking for a new, fun way to make them, this is it.
Cocktails are my favorite recipe to create and boy do we have some good ones. One of my favorite things to do in the summer is make new drinks and I’m so in love with this one.
Pineapple Jalapeno Margaritas
The good thing about this spicy margarita, is that you get to decide just how spicy you want it. To do that, just start with one slice of fresh jalapeno and add more to your taste.
Really, this recipe is super easy to make. All you need to do is toss your ingredients in a shaker and mix. (Or put in a cup and stir.)
Here Is What You’ll Need
- Tequila. Whichever brand strikes your fancy.
- Triple Sec.
- Lime Juice. Fresh or bottled.
- Pineapple Juice
- A Fresh Jalapeno. These are spicy!
- Optional: Tajín Chili Lime Seasoning to line the rim and a fresh pineapple for garnish.
More Margarita Recipes To Try Next
Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita
- 1/4 cup Tequila
- 1/8 cup Triple Sec
- 3/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Jalapeño sliced
- Put all ingredients except the jalapeno slices in a margarita shaker, and shake.
- Pour into a glass and add a slice of jalapeno, stir.
- Add more jalapenos to taste.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.