Today we’re sharing winter art projects for toddlers. I don’t know about you all, but I am so ready for Spring to arrive. For now, though, we’ll grin and bear it and embrace creating some fun winter art. Here are some fun and easy winter art projects for the little ones.
10 Winter Art Projects for Toddlers
1. Penguin Footprint Art from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
2. Snowflake Crayon Resist from Crafts N Things for Children
3. Mitten Art from The Artful Parent
4. Polar Bear Art from Moments of Mommyhood
5. Snow Painting from While Wearing Heals
6. Simple Snow Art from Creative Connections for Kids
7. Free Winter Coloring Pages from Kids Activities Blog
8. Indoor Snowman from (here!) Toddler Art Projects
9. Doily Snowflake Painting from Kiwi Crate
10. Snowflake Art from Peanuts Are Evil
Click each link above to go to the original post or tutorial.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.