I am totally obsessed with dessert dips. What’s even better than having cookies is having something to dip them in! This strawberry cookie dessert dip is my new favorite and it only takes four ingredients. Easy peasy!
Strawberry Cookie Dessert Dip
This would be fun for a pink birthday party, especially a unicorn party or a Pinkalicious theme party! Or ya know, anytime you just want to make a fun treat.
- 1 box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 container of cool whip
- 1/3 cup of milk
- Pink sprinkles
- Let the cream cheese sit out to get to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cool whip and cream cheese until creamy.
- Add in 2/3 of the cake mix – you will not need the whole box.
- Add 1/3 cup of milk.
- Mix together until blended – it will look a bit clumpy.
- Add more milk as needed.
- Top with your favorite sprinkles.
You can serve this with any cookie or cracker you want, even fruit! My favorite is vanilla wafers, graham crackers and waffle cones. I just break the waffle cones into small pieces and use them to dip. Yum!
This is a really fun recipe everyone will love! Check out more dessert dips on Pinterest!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.