Deliciously creamy and bursting with the tangy sweetness of fresh strawberries, this No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is so good.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
What’s super cool about this cheesecake is its simplicity. Forget precise temperatures and baking times; this recipe throws all that out the window. The crust? Just crushed biscuits or graham crackers mixed with butter – no baking needed! So, whether you’re a baking pro or a total newbie, this dessert’s got your back.
Besides these ingredients, you’ll also need a springform pan. This type of pan isn’t completely required, but if you’ve made a cheesecake before, you’ll know how much easier it makes removing the dessert. If you don’t have one yet, I highly recommend grabbing one to keep around. easily remove a delicate dessert from the pan without damaging it.
- Graham Crackers
- Powdered Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Gelatin
How To Make A No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Making this dessert is a breeze. The wait of letting is chill in the fridge is the hardest part.
Start by making the crust:
Put the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. (Or crush them in a large zip lock bag using rolling pin.)
In a bowl, mix together the crumbs with melted butter.
Press the crumb mixture into your springform pan in an even layer. Place the crust in the fridge to chill for about 20 minutes.
Start the cheesecake filling while the crust chills.
Whip together cream cheese, whipped cream, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Make the strawberry jello following the directions on the box.
Let the jello cool and then stir it into the cheesecake mixture.
Pour that luscious filling over the crust and let it chill in the fridge for two hours.
After that, add some fresh strawberries on top for garnish and enjoy!
It’s effortless, luxurious, and oh-so-irresistible – a true superstar of the dessert world. So, what are you waiting for? Get those mixing bowls out and treat yourself to a slice of heaven!
More Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dump Cake
- Frosted Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Cookie Dough Dip
- Strawberry Brownies
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 8″ Springform Pan
- 2 cups / 10 oz graham crackers or biscuits of your choice
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 8 oz packages Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 oz tub whipped cream
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- 1 ½ cup of strawberries
- Add biscuits to a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. (Or crush them in a large zip lock bag using rolling pin.)
- Transfer the crust into a bowl, add melted butter.
- Mix everything and press the crumb mixture into your 8” springform pan into an even layer.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, whipped cream, and sugar to a large mixing bowl.
- Prepare gelatin by box directions and let it cool.
- Add jello to the batter. Use a hand mixer to mix until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Place whole or diced strawberries on top.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.