Here is my favorite summer drink recipe of all time: the Beach Water Cocktail is as easy as it is delicious. All you need to make it is just three ingredients.
Transport yourself to the beach and dream of warmer weather with this yummy drink recipe!
Making new fun cocktails at home is something I love to do, but they have to be easy. I pretty much top out at three ingredients in a drink recipe.
Beach Water Cocktail
I like to keep it simple when it comes to my drinks. For that reason, this drink (and all the others I make) are very easy to do.
Who has time for shakers and simple syrups when you just want to go sit on the back deck with a drink in your hand? In other words: I’m lazy. Haha!
What you’ll need to make this drink:
- Parrot Bay Coconut Rum. “Sweet, delicate and creamy taste of fresh coconut with a background of citrus and tropical fruit balanced with notes of molasses.”
- UV Blue Raspberry Vodka. “Naturally flavored with vine-ripened raspberries.”
- Sprite. Or any lemon-lime soda like 7UP or Sierra Mist. Mountain Dew might be a good choice, too!
You can make this by the glass (that’s what I did here) or make a big batch for punch. If you make this as a punch, leave out the ice and add it in by the glass otherwise it will start to get watered down. No one wants a watered down cocktail.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour in the rum.
- Pour in the vodka.
- Pour in the soda.
- Stir and enjoy.
Coconut Rum is one of my favorite things to make a cocktail with because the the coconut flavor is tasty but not too strong. A nice cool drink on a summer day is so refreshing, but I don’t want the alcohol to be overpowering.
Blue raspberry vodka gives a great sweet flavor and provides the fun blue color as well. Doesn’t it totally look like the ocean?
- Make this drink stronger or less strong to your liking by trading more rum or vodka for soda. You can mix and match to find the perfect amount of liquor you prefer.
- Make this festive for a party by adding a piece of pineapple to the side of the glass as garnish with a fun straw and a paper umbrella.
- Keep your drink cold without getting watered down by getting the Host Freeze Insulated Gel Chiller Cups. I love these things!
Honestly, I can’t wait for Summer to get here. This drink will definitely be one we will make over and over again.
Enjoy! (Scroll down to Pin this for later.)
More Drinks To Try Next
Beach Water Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Blue Raspberry Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Coconut Rum
- 6 oz 7UP
- Stir all ingredients in a glass and add ice.
Pin It for Later →
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.