Now that school is starting for the year, I know a lot of families are looking to offer their kids a quality after-school snack to hold their bellies over until dinner and this totally fits the bill. As a mom, I love Bagel Bites for several reasons:
- They have 0 grams of trans fat. (So important to keep that out of our kids diets.)
- They use REAL cheese.
- They use high-quality ingredients.
- They’re baked, not fried.
- They’re quick! (Just a little over one minute in the microwave and you’re ready to snack.)
If you want to grab a box for your kids, here’s a coupon you can use.
Make Bagel Bites Faces
All I did to make this super adorable kid food was follow the cooking directions on the package and then added things I had in the kitchen to use as features.
I used some fruits and veggies to add additional options, knowing they very well may pick them off. That’s OK, they are at least being offered. A few items I used are:
- Rotini Noodles
- Candy eyeballs (These were too cute for me not to add, but these are your creation so feel free to omit them to reduce the sugar.)
The possibilities are endless, really. You and your kids can turn these into whatever you want. Brady was so excited to eat them, he was right beside me the whole time asking, “Can I eat them yet?” over and over.
I love when they are excited about something I’ve created.
So excited, in fact, that Bagel Bites is giving one of you a $100 Visa gift card.
Yes, 100 free dollars! All you have to do to enter this fantastic giveaway is leave a comment here telling me what your favorite snack is.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/25-9/28.
Be sure to visit the Bagel Bites brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.