Cool things to make with Peeps almost sounds like a total fib for me. Here’s why: Peeps were in my Easter basket every year when I was a kid even though I despised them. It was a tradition for our family and whether you ate them or not wasn’t important. It’s similar to the jump rope I got in my stocking each year for Christmas no matter how old I got.
(Thank you for allowing me to include affiliate links in this post. It helps keep my blog running!)
I don’t know exactly what makes those sugar-coated marshmallows so irresistible at Easter but for whatever reason, we can’t get enough Peeps. We love peeps so much that I was able to find a whole list of awesome things you could do with them besides throw them in the trash when your parents aren’t looking.
15 Cool Things to Make with Peeps
2. Peeps popcorn: Two amazing ingredients combined. From Meaningful Mama.
3. Make a milkshake: The master MarshmallowPeeps.com shows us how.
5. Make alcohol: Yes, you can make peeps infused vodka. From Baking Bites.
6. Rice crispy treats: Replace your regular marshmallows with peeps for a festive twist. From Baking In The Burg.
7. Wrap them in bacon: Everything is better with bacon. From Bacon Today.
8. Give them away: Package them up with this free printable from Sweet Bellaroos to give to your friends.
9. Sandwich them: Make a cookie sandwich with a peep for filling. From In Katrina’s Kitchen.
12. Play a game: If you like Angry Birds you’ll love Angry Peeps. From Not Consumed.
13. Peeps pops: Dip them in chocolate, add a marshmallow butt and refrigerate them. From a Bird and A Bean.
14. Cupcake topper: Put them on your cupcakes for easy decoration. From Ariana Habich.
15. Make s’mores: Replace normal marshmallows with peeps for campfire s’mores. From Steamy Kitchen.
16. Easter Bunny bundt cakes: So tiny and cute! From Young at Heart Mommy
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.