Your pet as a Disney character… sounds pretty cute, right? It’s one of the most adorable things I’ve seen in a long time.
It starts with a girl named Irene who has a passion for digital art and is down right awesome at it.
What started as a hobby turned into Pettoonies and for $60 you can get a digital Disney inspired rendering of your beloved pet.
Here’s How It Works
- Pick the number of pets (you can include yourself, too!)
- Pick your background. (Plain color background or custom.)
- Format. (I like the digital option so I can keep it saved forever and use it for lots of projects.)
- Upload your photo.
Irene does all of the drawings from scratch by hand. It’s truly such a skill.
Go take a look at the reviews and all the photos people have shared of their drawings. There isn’t a single one that isn’t just completely perfect!
I am looking forward to giving this as gifts this Christmas. If you are too, you should hurry because she’s in high demand and can only take a limited number of clients at a time.
More Great Ideas
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats
- DIY Dog Popsicles
- Why You Should Get A Dog DNA Kit (even if you already know the breed)
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.