This spicy chili recipe is very easy to make, tastes amazing and has the perfect amount of kick.
We are total chili lovers in this house. In the fall and winter months it is something we make almost weekly. The great thing about chili is that you can switch it up and make different meals with leftovers. You can start with plain chili then you can make chili dogs or chili pie the next day.
Spicy Chili Recipe
This recipe one that comes together really quickly and doesn’t require simmering all day. (Although it’s totally fine if you want to!)
Ingredients you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can of Bush’s Best Chili beans (the one with mild chili sauce)
- 1 can of Rotel Chili Fixin’s (this one is so good!)
- 1 can of Hunt’s diced tomatoes with sweet onion (great flavor!)
- 1 packet of mild chili seasoning
- 8 oz. of spicy vegetable juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped jalapeños
How to make spicy chili:
- Beef. Brown your ground beef with half the packet of seasoning.
- Stir. Combine all of the remaining ingredients including the rest of the seasoning and simmer on medium heat.
- Cook. When the beef is done cooking, drain and include in the pot of other ingredients. Continue simmering for about 20 minutes until warm.
Serve with crackers, Fritos, cornbread or whatever you enjoy best with chili.
See, told ya’ it was easy.
This is a great recipe for an easy family meal and totally great for lazy football watching Sundays!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can Bush’s Best Chili beans
- 1 can Rotel Chili Fixin’s
- 1 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes with sweet onion
- 1 packet mild chili seasoning
- 8 oz. spicy vegetable juice
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped jalapeños
- Brown the ground beef, seasoning it with half the packet of chili seasoning
- Pour all the other ingredients into a pot (including the other half of the seasoning packet)
- Stir the ingredients and sit them on a medium temperature while the beef cooks
- When it is brown, drain the grease and add it to the other ingredients
- Continue to cook over medium temperature until it is warm
More Recipes To Try Next
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.