This peanut butter and jelly shot recipe is delicious and super fun. It’s got grape jello with peanut butter whiskey and peanuts on top.
I love making new Jello Shots and have lots of fun ones to choose from here. You’re definitely going to want to make these PB&J shots next! I’ll bet no one at your next get together will have ever tried them before.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Shot
These seriously taste like you are biting into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! To get that classic flavor of peanut butter and jelly into a jello shot, we combine a jelly flavored jello with a peanut butter alcohol. Sounds simple, right? It really is.
Ingredients for PB&J Jello Shots
- Peanut Butter Whiskey – we used the Skrewball brand
- Grape Flavored Jello – we used the Welch’s brand and thought it had a really great grape flavor.
- Chopped Peanuts – this is optional.
- Small condiment cups
If you’re a bigger fan of strawberry jelly then just swap out the grape jello from strawberry. If you’ve got a bigger group to serve make both!
If you’ve ever made jello shots before then these directions are going to look pretty familiar.
- Boil the water, slowly pour in the Jello and stir until it has dissolved.
- Add the peanut butter whiskey and stir.
- Pour the shot mixture into the plastic cups and refrigerate until the jello has set.
- Add the chopped peanuts on top and serve. Again, this is totally optional. Some people don’t want the extra crunch and others do. Your choice!
These will last in the fridge for about 3-5 days, technically, but I think they taste the best within the first 48 hours of making them. The alcohol gets stronger the longer they sit so the flavor tends to get overwhelming if they are in the fridge too long.
More Jello Shot Recipes
Margarita Jello Shots – super easy and tastes just like a margarita.
Jolly Rancher Jello Shots – these come in two jolly rancher flavors and are topped with candy. Yum!
The BEST Jello Shot Combos – this is a huge list of really fun combinations for you to make along with the recipes.
PB&J Jello Shots
- 1 ½ Cup Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 1 ½ Cup Water
- 1 box Grape Jello
- Crushed Nuts optional
- Condiment Cups
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
- Pour in grape jello.
- Mix well.
- Pour in 1 1/2 cups peanut butter whiskey.
- Fill each condiment cup up with jello.
- Refrigerate until jello is solid.
- Sprinkle with crushed nuts.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.