I have pretty intense anxiety. Some days are better than others but I’m able to keep a pretty good grip on it most of the time.
Of course there are many things I do to tame my anxiety but sometimes I feel like I need a total anxiety reset. A few days where I really try to calm my worry and overwhelm. That’s what led me to this anxiety challenge.
You can follow along each day of the challenge with these Printable Planner Stickers.
If you’re anxiety has gotten a bit more intense lately and you too feel like you need to reset, try this out. You can also check out my 30 Day Happiness Challenge.
I’m going to be documenting my way through this on Instagram, come join me!
21 Day Anxiety Challenge
- Spend 20 minutes outside.
- Color a page in a coloring book.
- Write down five things you are grateful for.
- Get hydrated.
- Play loud music and dance.
- No social media day.
- Take a long bubble bath.
- Ten minutes of meditation.
- Do your favorite cardio exercise for 20 minutes.
- Go to bed early.
- Start a good vitamin regimen.
- Snuggle an animal.
- Look up Hygge and learn more about it.
- Try a relaxing essential oil blend.
- Make a stress ball.
- Pick a time of day that will be just for you.
- Do something you are good at.
- Make a list of your anxieties.
- Comment on each anxiety with something you can do to calm it.
- Start the happiness challenge!
Psst–don’t forget to go check out the big Christmas printable bundle!
Did you know one of the biggest causes for stress is clutter? This course has been incredible for helping me get rid of the mess!
I hope this can help you get a grasp on your anxiety, along with your usual routine of therapy or helpful anti-anxiety tools.
Here are some of my favorite books to help with anxiety:
You can follow along each day of the challenge with these Printable Planner Stickers. Each of them are listed here along with other anxiety stickers like a daily anxiety level tracker and mantras, etc. Grab this for just .99.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.