This Hawaiian Pizza isn’t just any flat bread pizza recipe, it’s made in the Air Fryer which is so much better. It is so dang easy to make and makes for a super quick weeknight dinner. All you need is five ingredients and a few minutes in the Air Fryer.
Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizza
Hawaiian Pizza is something that people either absolutely love or totally hate. The pineapple + ham combination is definitely an unusual combination for some.
If you do like Hawaiian Pizza, this is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make it.
Hawaiian Pizza Ingredients
- Naan Bread. The Stonefire brand is my favorite flatbread.
- Marinara Sauce. Or pizza sauce.
- Mozzarella Cheese.
- Pineapple Chunks. Fresh cut or just from the can will do.
- Ham Chunks. You can buy this already made in the deli section of the grocery store.
How To Make Flatbread Pizza in the Air Fryer
- Spread the sauce over your flatbread. I like having a crust so I leave a bit of edge without sauce.
- Add your toppings: cheese, pineapple and ham.
- Heat the Air Fryer to 350 and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
That’s it! You can use as much or as little ingredients as you want. You can go heavy or light on the sauce and the cheese.
The great thing about individual flatbread pizzas is that each person can customize it exactly how they like.
More Recipes To Try Next
Air Fryer Flat Bread Hawaiian Pizza
- Air Fryer
- Naan Bread
- Marinara Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pineapple Chunks
- Ham Chunks
- Pre-heat air fryer 350 degrees.
- Spread marinara sauce on the naan bread. If you like crust, leave a little bread showing on the edges.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the marinara.
- Add the ham & pineapple.
- Place in air fryer for 5-8 minutes or until cheese and veggies have fully cooked.
- Serve & enjoy.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.