We’re bringing together two of our favorites, peanut butter and chocolate in these delicious Peanut Butter Brownies. These are a quick and easy upgraded box mix that will get you a yummy dessert in under 30 minutes.
Peanut Butter Brownies
If you are a Reese’s fan you’ll love this recipe. These treats are a heavenly combination of fudgey chocolate and nutty goodness swirled together. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Everyone who tries these just love them. They taste so amazing fresh and warm out of the oven with a glass of cold milk. Yum!
We make this recipe with a box brownie mix to make it quick and easy. You can choose your favorite brand, any box recipe with work for this.
You might even have a box in your pantry right now so you can get baking ASAP!
If you have a homemade brownie recipe that you love and want to use instead, feel free to use that in place of the box mix.
- 1 Box peanut butter brownie mix
- The egg, oil, water that the box mix requires
- 2-4 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 8×8 inch square baking dish
How To Make Peanut Butter Brownies
First, preheat the oven to 320 degrees. Mix the brownie mixture using the directions on the back of the box; whisking together the powder mix with (presumably) oil, egg and water.
Place a sheet of parchment paper in your square baking dish and pour the mixture in evenly.
Then comes the magic touch: swirling in generous dollops of creamy peanut butter into the brownie batter. You get to decide here just how much peanut butter you’d like.
These brownies are incredibly versatile. You can add chopped peanuts for an extra crunch, shredded coconut, or sprinkle chocolate chips on top for even more chocolate goodness.
Pop them in the oven for about 15-18 minutes. Once baked to perfection, allow them to cool slightly before cutting into squares.
More Recipes To Try Next
Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 8×8 pan
- 1 Brownie Box Mix
- eggs, oil, milk amounts followed on the box mix
- 2-4 tbsp Cream Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 320F
- Mix cake with water, egg and oil. Use an electric mixer or whisk and blend until smooth.
- Place a parchment paper in your square baking dish and pour the mixture evenly.
- Drizzle peanut butter over the mixture and swirl.
- Bake for 15-18 minute or until inserted toothpick comes clean.
- Leave it to cool it down on a cooling rack then cut into little squares.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.