The yummy nostalgic flavor of everyone’s favorite Starburst color in a jello shot. These Pink Starburst Jello Shots are made with only 3 ingredients plus toppings. You can make these with or without alcohol.
Is the pink Starburst your favorite flavor? It’s obviously better than the yellow and orange, but in fact, my favorite is actually the red! My kids however, will eat any of them, no questions asked.
Pink Starburst Jello Shots
These are listed as jello shots and typically, that’s how I make them. However, you can also very easily make these non-alcoholic jello dessert cups for the kids. They’re perfect for a birthday party, a holiday or just a fun treat on a Summer day.
Here Are The Ingredients You Need
- Starburst All Pink Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – this makes it creamy and sweet
- Rum – optional
- Whipped Cream
- Mini Starburst Candy
- Plastic container cups
- If you are making these as alcoholic shots: use 10 – 2.2 oz. jello shot cups
- If you are making these as jello dessert cups: 5 – 5.5 oz. dessert cups
How To Make Pink Starburst Jello Shots
Follow these directions to make these with or without rum. The first two steps are the same either way.
1. Bring 1.5 cups of water to a boil and once it is boiling, whisk in the sweetened condensed milk.
2. In a bowl, add in the Jello powder, then pour the hot water mixture over the Jello and whisk it together.
Here is the step you will change depending upon whether you want to add in rum or not.
3. If using rum: pour in one cup of cold water and one cup of rum. If making this alcoholic, add in 1.5 cups of water.
4. Pour the jello into cups and place into the fridge for at least four hours. When they are set and you’re ready to serve, you can add whipped cream, mini Starbursts and sprinkles.
More Fun Jello Shot Recipes
Pink Starburst Jello Shots
- 3.93 oz. Starburst Pink Strawberry Jello one box
- ½ cup rum optional
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon pink confetti wafer sprinkles
- 5 mini starburst candies 10 if doing smaller size cups
- whipped topping for topping
- Boil one and one half cups water. Add two tablespoons sweet condensed milk while boiling and whisk.
- Mix hot water mix with pink starburst jello mix. Whisk well.
- Add in one and one half cup water. If making alcoholic then add in one cup water with one half cup rum of choice. Whisk well.
- Pour into the cups and place in the fridge for four hours or until set.
- When ready to serve top with whipped topping, mini starburst, and heart wafer sprinkles.
Liz is a just a mom trying to keep it real about how little she sleeps, how often she gets puked on and how much she loves them. You can find her here every day writing about real-mom moments.